High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Cladding is a lightweight, durable, exterior facade material. We partner with Vivix by Formica to provide high quality exterior grade HPL and weather board cladding for building facades.
This innovative, high quality and practical solution is ideal for many projects. Panels are easily machined and can be cut into a variety of shapes and sizes. They’re a versatile option with simple installation and maintenance, improving the look, performance and durability of any building. Available in a huge range of colours and patterns they can be customised to suit contemporary architecture and design.
There are lots of benefits for using high pressure laminate cladding on your building project:
- Broad range of decorative panels
- Optimal modulation using different sized panels
- UV resistant
- Weather resistant
- Impact resistant
- Panels do not rot and are highly resistant against cracking
- Mechanical and chemical properties unchanged in testing at 180 degrees centigrade
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Dimensional stability and flatness
- Low static electricity, does not attract dust
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Minimal maintenance
- No thermal bridge
- Limits heat loss in winter and the transmission of heat in summer
- Overall lightweight substructure and facade
- Can contribute towards BREEAM credit
JMatrix architectural high pressure laminate cladding, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.